MongoDB for Administrators and Operations Training
||Eligibility and target audience
This course covers everything a database administrator needs to know to successfully deploy and maintain a MongoDB database, diagnose performance issues, import and export data from MongoDB and establish the proper backup and restore routines.
||Date and location
||Price 1250 €
|Day 1 – Operations Training Part I
1. MongoDB Introduction
- What is MongoDB and Why?
- Core concepts
Different deployment models
2. CRUD and the MongoDB shell
- Introduction to the MongoDB API and the core concepts of documents and collections
- Setting up replica sets
|Day 2 – General Training Part II
- Setting up sharding
7. Performance Troubleshooting
- Getting information about MongoDB
- Performance indicators
- Typical monitoring setup.
- How to integrate with custom monitoring solutions.
- Red flags – what to watch for.
9. Backups and Recovery
- mongodump based approaches
- File system/storage level approaches
10. Additional topics as time/interest permits
Trainer: Uwe Seiler, Tobias Trelle